The Aircross harness is a technical model designed for runners looking for comfort and performance in canicross and skijoring. It allows a natural and ample stride for maximum performance.
- Available in 5 colors and 4 sizes
- Its ergonomic design allows for optimal traction distribution and a lowering of the center of gravity.
- Its numerous adjustment options will allow everyone to find the perfect positioning for optimal traction distribution.
- The length-adjustable pull strap allows for smooth sliding of the line.
- 2 years warranty
- Materials – Stainless Steel Ring
- - Breathable lining
- Canicross, skijoring, canirando activities
- Highlights - delivered in a breathable storage bag
- - rear pocket for small accessories (8.5 x 12 x 1 cm)
- - high visibility reflective stripe-
- Weight 220g
- Settings Yes
- Care instructions machine washable: short cycle, cold or 30°
Size Hip circumference Trouser size
- XS 55-80 cm <36
- S/M 78-95cm 36-42
- L/XL 90-120cm 42-48
- XXL 110-135cm 48-54
Setting Tips :
- The Aircross harness should be placed in the middle or on the lower part of the gluteus maximus in order to lower the center of gravity and the point of traction as much as possible.
- It will certainly take several outings before finding the ideal setting. Take this time to optimize comfort and performance, you will not regret it! Once set, you won't have to touch it again; the harness detaches using plastic buckles.
- We advise you to cut the undercut straps (leaving a margin of 15cm) once the correct settings have been found.
**ON ORDER ONLY
- If you want an item that is not in stock, simply write to us privately via email, Instagram or Messenger. Your items will be ordered during our next delivery. No payment required before receipt