For the puppy who craves chicken! You'll realize as soon as you open the bag that it's nothing but REAL freeze-dried chicken. Dry and flaky with a texture that melts in your pup's mouth, these freeze-dried chicken dog treats are so good you'll almost want to try one yourself! Feed them as high-value dog training treats, or simply to reward your best friend for being such a good boy or girl.
- Vital Essentials Natural Dog Treats contain NO colors, fillers or rendered by-products and NO grains or gluten. Our Freeze Dried Chicken Dog Treats are made with literally just one ingredient! There are NO surprises here - just real chicken breast!
- Freeze Dried Chicken Dog Treats: These chicken dog treats will have your pup licking their lips and asking for more!
- Chicken is a lean source of protein, naturally packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Treats worth asking for: You don't have to sacrifice appetizing taste to treat your pup well. These healthy dog treats are delicious, protein-rich snacks that dogs go wild for and are nutritious too!
- Just Chicken Breast: There are no artificial flavors, fillers, colors or by-products made in our grain-free dog treats. Treat your best boy or girl with a clean conscience!
- DOG TRAINING MADE EASY: These dog training treats are the perfect high-value reward to keep your dog focused and motivated. With treats this good online, you'll be amazed at what your pup remembers!
- Treats for the Road: Our freeze-dried dog treats are dry and light in a convenient, resealable pouch. Wherever you and your pup explore, bring these natural dog treats on all your adventures!
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3648 kcal/kg
- 104 kcal/oz
- CRUDE PROTEIN, MIN. 75.0%
- RAW FAT, MIN. 2.0%
- RAW FIBER, MAX. 3.0%
- HUMIDITY, MAX. 8.0%
Daily Feeding Guidelines
- Intended as a treat and are not intended to be fed as a complete and balanced diet.
Preparation & Storage
- Store freeze-dried products in a cool, dark place. Best consumed within 30 days of opening.
- Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with warm, soapy water after each meal.