Toxin “Terminator” Warriors
Our dogs' immune systems are put to the test every day. Over time, pollution, pesticides, vaccines, and toxic ingredients found in most dog foods and treats cause a buildup of toxins. These can have devastating effects on our dogs' health, such as weakening the immune system, creating allergies, digestive problems, liver disease, kidney and heart problems, as well as cancer, and our Blue Warriors are here to lend a hand!
- A blend of 19 healthy and functional ingredients
- Combined with the aim of improving the natural detoxification system of our dogs
- Support a strong immune system
- And help fight the harmful effects of toxins like allergies, digestive problems, liver, kidney and heart diseases, and cancer
- Handmade with love in Quebec
- Holistic veterinary formulation
- With Omega-3 and eco-responsible complete proteins
- Hypoallergenic and easy to digest
- Contains NO: gluten, wheat, soy, corn, salt, added sugar, fillers, additives, or artificial or animal ingredients
- Now 192g
Our dogs' new secret weapon
- From the very beginning, our goal has been to keep our dogs active and healthy, using the nutritional and healing benefits found in nature. Each Blue Warrior treat contains 19 superfoods, which help your dog eliminate toxins and ensure proper functioning of the immune system. You may even notice an improvement in their mood as well as a boost in energy.
- (*Organic) Wild blueberries, ground oats*, proprietary blend of omega-3 complete proteins (chia* and ground flaxseed*, hemp seed protein*), ground buckwheat*, virgin coconut oil*, dates *, purple cabbage*, wild blueberry juice, blackberries*, purple asparagus, rosemary extract, spirulina* (blue-green algae), açaí berries*, elderberries*, mangosteen*, milk thistle*, mushroom maitake*, blue butterfly pea flowers*.
Power Guide :
- Offer daily as healthy treats, between meals. For all ages and races. To break into pieces, for small dogs. This product is a dietary supplement, and is not intended to replace meals, nor to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your veterinarian before offering to a pregnant dog.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
Our products are dietary supplements, and are not intended to replace meals, nor to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your veterinarian before offering to a pregnant dog.
Acai berries are enriched with antioxidants, and known to help detoxify the body. They contain beta-carotene, vitamin C and E, and are an excellent source of plant-based proteins and fats. They also have a high anthocyanin content (responsible for pigmentation). This molecule neutralizes the harmful effects of oxidative stress on the body by modifying signaling at the cellular level.
Mangosteen is a tropical fruit that has powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that allow the body to free itself of toxins. Its content rich in essential vitamins, minerals, fibers and xanthones stimulates the immune system, promotes good digestion and helps the proper functioning of the heart and brain.
The blue-green algae spirulina is very nutritious, contains over 50% complete protein, and is a good source of chlorophyll. It is also rich in vitamins, enzymes and essential fatty acids including omega-3. It also contains a small amount of minerals, all of which help reduce inflammation and allergy symptoms, and strengthen the immune system.
Wild blueberries are full of vitamin C and fiber. They are also rich in phenolic acids (gallic acid) which act as a neuroprotectant against any degenerative brain diseases that could affect your dog as he ages. They also help strengthen the immune system, fight arthritic pain and cancer.
Maitake mushrooms are one of nature's most powerful plants having incredible healing properties. Rich in polysaccharides, they stabilize the immune system, reduce inflammation, improve the functioning of the spleen, liver and stomach. They also act as an ally in the fight against cancer by preventing tumor growth.
Milk thistle contains silymarin, a flavonoid extracted from the seeds of the plant. It works wonders for liver health and detoxification. More specifically, it protects the liver against toxins by activating protein synthesis and stimulating the growth of new liver cells to replace damaged ones.
Purple cabbage is super rich in antioxidants and fiber, great for digestion and maintaining a healthy immune system. It is also rich in sulfur, which promotes the production of keratin, essential for nails, skin and coat. The components of cabbage have proven their effectiveness in fighting cancer.
The walls are full of antioxidants. One of these, anthocyanin, is thought to act as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Add to that plenty of fiber and vitamins that fight free radicals and you get a rock-solid immune system.
Elderberries are little-known but very nutritious little black berries. They contain vitamin A and C, as well as iron, iodine and bioflavonoids, providing the body with antioxidants and stimulating its natural immune response.
Butterfly pea flowers contain a high amount of anthocyanins due to their blue color. This type of antioxidant helps reduce internal inflammation, pain, and is highly valued for its soothing and beneficial effects on memory.
Purple asparagus contain vitamin A, C and B6, fiber, potassium and thiamine. Its color comes from its high level of anthocyanin, a powerful flavonoid antioxidant that helps the proper functioning of the kidneys, liver and digestive system. They also have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer qualities.
Virgin coconut oil offers many benefits. It accelerates metabolism (good for weight loss), gives energy and vitality, protects against infections and accelerates healing. It also does wonders for your dog's skin and coat, improves digestion and can also reduce allergic reactions.
Hemp garines are real nutrient bombs. As a highly digestible complete protein, they contain all the essential amino acids, plus a near-perfect 3:1 ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids! Additionally, they are also rich in vitamin E and minerals, which work together to strengthen skin quality and immune function.
Flax seeds are packed with omega-3, fiber, complete protein, manganese, plus contain a high concentration of unique phytonutrients called lignans. They contribute to healthy cellular and immune function, a shinier and softer coat, normal reproduction, and act as excellent support for your dog's kidneys and adrenal glands.
Chia seeds are full of complete proteins, and contain 3 times more omega-3 fatty acids than salmon! They are also an excellent source of B vitamins, phosphorus, potassium, copper, iron and zinc. There is also a good dose of antioxidants to strengthen the immune system, skin and coat, joints, brain development and maintenance, eyes and general growth.
Oats contains more protein per calorie than any other grain and is equivalent in quality to meat, milk and egg protein. Also rich in silicon, it strengthens bones. Considered a nervine herbaceous plant, it acts as a good tonic for the nervous system and promotes its balance.
Buckwheat is a good source of complete protein, and contains no gluten. It contains more protein than rice, wheat, millet or corn. Also very rich in essential amino acids lysine and arginine. As a soluble fiber, it aids digestion and regulates blood sugar levels.
Rosemary is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It is known to protect cells against oxidative stress, and to increase circulation and the health of blood vessels. It also reduces spasms and gas in the digestive system, which can improve a dog's breath.