Protective covers for horse front legs
- Colors: blue, purple, green, brown, forest green, black, reflex green, turquoise, orange, gray, pink, antique pink, red, burgundy red
- Sizes: S to XL
- Lightweight, non-soaking foam gaiters, which absorb very little water. Even after contact with water, the boots remain light.
- Thanks to the rear Velcro fastener, they also remain intact. The material is very durable and very firm. These horse boots have undergone intensive testing at events such as the FEI Driving World Cup, the FEI World Equestrian Games or the National Championship in the Czech Republic. They are used in harness racing and eventing in cross-country racing.
- The main advantage of these boots is their strength and resistance. Riders will appreciate the ease of maintenance and reliability to prevent the horse's tendons from overheating.
- Designed for front and rear legs. Boots and bells are made from the same material and color - it is possible to make a matching color set.
- To measure the horse's leg, simply measure the circumference of the cannon bone in the middle and follow the size chart below to determine the size the horse requires.
- See the size guide in photo
***ON ORDER ONLY